Some of the new features include...
- choice between installing via update site or downloading a full rcp distribution ready to go
- designed to work best on Eclipse 3.7 Indigo
- replaced use of m2eclipse with m2e which ships with Eclipse 3.7
- improved route editor with more clean separation of routes and easier creation of routes
- full round tripping for spring and blueprint DSLs
- numerous improvements in the Fuse runtime perspective
- Fuse Fabric perspective that lets you work with Fuse Fabric from Fuse IDE
Fuse IDE is available as a part of FuseSource Subscription. If you do not have a FuseSource Subscription you may download the trial version for free.
Check our Fuse IDE Beta Update Site or download the Fuse IDE Beta RCP Application to preview what is going to be shipped with Fuse IDE 2.1.